How to make Tasty Pizza Burger?
Are you a cheese lover? Are you looking for a pizza burger recipe? and want to Know How to make Tasty Pizza Burgers? I know you want to cook pizza burgers every night of the week because they are so much yummy. These were created when we couldn’t decide between a pizza and a burger and didn’t want to have to. It’s a match made in heaven, similar to pizza chicken and pizza fries.
I am a huge cheese fan, and I hope you like this dish as much as I do. These Pizza Burgers are sure to be a hit with the kids. These pizza burgers are a breeze to prepare. These are, in my opinion, one of the nicest recipes to serve at tea time, or a birthday party.
|1||2 Tbsp Oil|
|2||1 tsp Grated Garlic|
|3||1 medium Finely Chopped Onion|
|4||3 Chopped Red Chillies|
|5||2 tbsp Chopped Capsicum|
|6||2 tbsp Chopped Carrot|
|7||2 tbsp Sweet Corn|
|8||2 tbsp Chopped Red Capsicum|
|9||Pizza Sauce 3 tbsp|
|10||Paneer as required|
|11||1/4 tbsp Red Chilli Flakes|
|12||Mixed Herbs Salt as per taste|
|13||1 tsp Ginger Paste|
|14||A pinch of Turmeric Powder|
|15||1 tsp Pizza Seasoning|
|16||1 tsp Pepper Powder|
|17||Salt as per taste|
|18||2 Burger Buns|
Every mouthful of this handmade pizza burger blends made-from-scratch cheeseburgers with the delicious flavors of pepperoni pizza.
These burgers are undoubtedly comfortable and uncomplicated in flavor, but that’s part of what makes them so irresistible. You’ll adore this original pizza burger recipe since it’s such a unique touch that’s always surprising but always delicious!
How to Make a Pizza Burger?
- The first step is to preheat a medium-hot outside grill.
- Toss the meat mixture together. Combine ground beef, chopped pepperoni, garlic, salt, oregano, and basil in a large mixing basin. Mix by hand until everything is well blended. Form the meat into 6 patties.
- Cook for 4 minutes on the grill after placing the burgers on it. Cook for another 4 minutes on the other side (cook 5 minutes per side for more well-done burgers). 2 minutes before the burgers are done, add the provolone cheese slices to the burgers and cook until the cheese has melted.
- Top the burgers with more pepperoni and marinara sauce on a bun. Serve as open-faced pizza burgers or with the top bun on top.
- If you don’t have access to a grill, you can cook your burgers on the stove.
- Over medium-high heat, heat a grill pan or a skillet. Place the patties in the skillet and cook for 3 to 5 minutes on each side. Do not disturb the burgers while they are cooking, and do not press the burgers! You want to keep them as juicy as possible!
- Place the cheese slices on top of the burger and cover the skillet with foil to keep the burger warm. The steam will aid in the melting of the cheese.
- Then put together your pizza burgers and serve them right away!
Note: A patty is starting to develop. After you’ve formed patties, you should press with your thumb into the middle of the burger. This retains the burger’s form, while the indentation prevents the patties from swelling and puffing up.
If you haven’t had a pizza burger yet, try it and let us know how you liked it in the comments section below, and don’t forget to give it a rating!