How to Make Banana Bread with Strawberry and Nuts Trifle
Do you want to try the fantastic easy banana bread with strawberry and nuts trifle recipe? Delicious layers of handmade banana bread, bananas, and creamy custard are topped with freshly prepared whipped cream and white chocolate shavings. Just delicious!
Our Simple Banana Cream Cake Trifle is really delicious. One of the finest trifles ever, I’m sure of it! You can cook this quickly and easily because it requires very few ingredients and is easy to prepare.
I used store-bought custard pudding mix for this recipe because I had some on hand in my cupboard. If you have the time, try making your own homemade vanilla pudding using our straightforward recipe. Just wait till it has cooled completely before assembling your trifle.
Ingredients to make the Custard:
|1||1 cup of Olper’s milk|
|2||200ml of Olper’s Dairy Cream|
|3||Egg yolks (Anday ki zardi) 4|
|4||14 cups of cornflour|
|5||6 tablespoons of bareek cheeni (caster sugar) or to taste|
|6||12 cups of white chocolate chips or grated|
|7||Makhan (Butter), 2 tbsp|
|8||1 teaspoon vanilla essence|
Ingredients for Strawberry puree preparation:
|1||1 cup chopped strawberries, either fresh or frozen|
|2||Bareek Cheeni, 2 tablespoons|
|3||1-tsp. lemon juice|
|4||Cubes of ice|
|5||300ml of Olper’s Dairy Cream|
|6||3 tablespoons of bareek cheeni (caster sugar) or to taste|
Ingredients for arranging or garnishing:
|1||1 loaf of banana bread|
|6||Badam (chopped almonds)|
1. Add the milk and cream to a pot, stir well, and then heat until it boils.
2. Add egg yolks, cornflour, and mix thoroughly in a separate basin.
3. While whisking, gradually add hot milk to the egg mixture.
4. Sieve it by mounting a sieve on a saucepan.
5. Whisk thoroughly after adding caster sugar.
6. Incorporate white chocolate chips and stir until melted.
7. Add butter, vanilla essence, and simmer on low heat while whisking continuously for 2 to 3 minutes until custard thickens.
8. Transfer to a jug, cover with cling film, and chill until needed.
9. To prepare Strawberry puree add strawberries, caster sugar, and lemon juice to a saucepan; stir well, and simmer over low heat for 4–5 minutes.
10. Let it air out.
11. To make soft peaks, combine cream, icing sugar, and ice cubes in a large basin. Transfer the mixture to a piping bag and chill until needed.
12. Slice up the banana bread.
13. Add a layer of banana bread slices and cubes to a trifle bowl and drizzle pineapple juice over it.
14. Add strawberry, pineapple, and kiwi pieces, along with Olper’s whipped cream.
15. Add the cubes of banana bread, pineapple juice, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, almonds, and cooked custard.
16. Serve chilled and garnish with strawberry and kiwi pieces.
So, if you’re bringing this trifle with banana cream cake to a party or gathering, just bring the bananas for the topping and garnish it right before serving. At least the bananas won’t turn a hideous shade of brown this way.
For optimum results, I would advise eating this banana bread trifle the same day. Since you are aware that bananas have a tendency to get slightly mushy with time, make the trifle a few hours beforehand and place it in the refrigerator.
Assembling the trifle at the last minute ensures that it stays lovely and cold. However, if you must, you may whisk up the cream in advance and cover it in the refrigerator.